In my previous post “The digital and internet revolution has changed everything” I gave you an overview of the impact the Digital and Internet Revolution has had on the human life experience over the last 20 years, and took a glimpse into the future and where it might lead us over the next 10 years.
In this article I have focussed on the new opportunities being created, and how we have harnessed the internet’s capabilities to create an almost unlimited number of opportunities for people to generate additional income online, or to start their own web-based business.
The Internet is reshaping the human life experience and providing new business opportunities to ordinary people that 15 years ago would have been science fiction.
This brief overview will provided you with an introduction, designed to catch your attention, pique your interest and start your thought process if this is new to you.
Moving forward I will give you step-by step advice; I will explain your options in greater detail, offer suggestions for the best training, and explain the pitfalls that many people experience and how you can avoid them.
What This Means for You and I
The internet has created new opportunities that allow you to create your own business online to generate additional income ,, or to start your own web-based business. Whether your intention is to earn sufficient income online to allow you to leave your day job or current traditional bricks and mortar business, the opportunities are limitless.
The good news is, you don’t need to become an expert in the technical stuff to benefit from it, in fact unless you are that way inclined, it would be very wise to use other people who specialise in those things to do them for you. Believe me it will be cheaper and so much easier in the long run.
If you try to do them yourself, there is a high likelihood that you will become bogged down in the technology rather than focusing on building and growing your business. This is a trap that many people new to the internet (we call them “Newbies”) fall into and the result for their new venture is frequently terminal
After all, most of us drive a car, but we don’t need to be able to service it, or have an exact understanding of how that car works technically; well, using the internet is like driving down a super-highway called “The worldwide web”. So fasten your seat-belt, get on the super-highway and enjoy the ride.
Of course, like any new business venture it will take time to become viable, so the sooner you start the better.
In recent years many people across the globe have explored this new era of digital commerce-the internet, as they have recognised the huge, largely untapped potential just waiting to be tapped.
Benefits of an Online Business
Here are some of the most important benefits of an online business over a traditional bricks and mortar business:
- The start-up costs for a new internet based business are very low when compared to a bricks and mortar business. I have a friend that owns a deli in the high street of a small Sydney suburb and he told me that the costs to set up the premises were over $500,000. This makes the up-front cost of the best “done for you” internet marketing business currently available, of under $30,000 to become fully positioned, seem like a ridiculously low investment.
- One of the great features of an online business is that it allows anyone to create a product once and resell it an infinite number of times. Never in the history of business has an entrepreneur had so much leverage and such little risk.
- The internet never sleeps. It runs 24/7, 365 days a year. This means you can have in essence “digital salesmen” working for you around the clock.
- Automation is big online. You can have nearly an entire business set-up to run for you on autopilot. This means you can be off, doing whatever it is you like to do, and you’re making money in the process.
- It’s easy to find buyers and sell online. With over 3 billion internet users worldwide and over 90 English speaking countries; there is a massive potential market for your products.
- The tyranny of distance no longer exists. You can email somebody on the other side of the world as easily as you can talk to your neighbour across the fence.
- You can talk to potential customers face to face on Skype, google hangouts and Facebook Messenger free of charge. Who needs aeroplanes to do business?
All of the above make it very easy to get targeted and happy buyers online that will buy what you have to sell.
The internet is reshaping the human life experience and providing new business opportunities to ordinary people that 15 years ago would have been science fiction.
WARNING: You need to be clear up front that there are no magic pills, no quick fortunes to be made. This is about building a high quality business, with great products or services that fulfill a need that some people have, and that they are willing to pay someone to provide for them.
You can view a more detailed article providing information on some of the most popular internet marketing businesses’ here:
I hope you have found this article Useful. Feel free to let me know if you have any comments or questions by posting a comment below in this or any other article in the “Have Your Say” Box.
You are also welcome to share it with friends and family or on your favourite Social Media site by pressing the “Share with Friends” Button below and following the simple instructions.
Copyright © 2015 davidameronline.com,
a division of DA Web Enterprises Pty Ltd